Hello Newbie here

Stevie_THFC

Hello everybody just signed up to the forum and thought i'd say hello. I've been "guesting" on the site a bit over the past month and thought i'd sign up. I'm relitivly new to the plc game having served an apprentiship in electrical installation then moving into factory maintenance i felt it was time to learn a bit about the plc's that control the world. I stumbled across this site and was delighted with the wealth of information on it. I look forward to being part of the forum and hopefully expanding my knowledge and learning.

Cheers
Stevie

OK, anyone knows how to copy (save) a bookmark directory (mozilla), I just want to save the links in a file. I tried to do it but just copied names no links.

HMMM? When I right click on my bookmarks and select copy it copies the link not the name.