RSView ME Display License

jsbengsol

I am using RSView ME version 4.0 but only for another month or so. We are going to be upgrading to SE. But in the mean time I would like to add a couple of more displays but I'm maxed out at 15. Is there a way to go in and edit the license and chnage from 15 to 17? If so can someone email me. [email protected]

Thanks

Similar Topics

Hi Guys, I need some help here. I have an ME project where a "Go To Display" button on my "Log In" display will only work once, after first...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We have a RSView SE 6.1 application which needs to record some data into the database. So I created a startup macro "Display Record /B...
Replies
Views
How do i make a string display visual in rsview 32 runtime. In the rsviewapps file i have a file named TIX that has the information i need to display.
Replies
Views
I have the VB code: Private Sub NumericInput5_Change() Dim Logged_Message As String Set oPC = Me.FindElement(Me.ActiveElement.Name) Park_Veh...
Replies
Views
Has anyone tried to display the current set IP address of a Panelview on a runtime screen? I have been looking through manuals but cant find any...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom