Panelview plus Losing Communication

raul_vaze

Dear All ,

We recently upgraded few PLC-5 to CLX(Ver 19.11) and panelview1000e to PV plus 1250( 3nos) . Communication media was changed to controlnet to DH+.

Recently we have observed that two pv have started dropping out of controlnet network and stop communicating. After power recycle the pv again resume there communication . This happens mostly after 7-8 days .

Any ideas ...plsss

Rahul

Similar Topics

My PVP7 (performance) Hmi keeps losing connection to plc. Plc is L33ER v31.011, Switch is Stratix 5400, also on the network are two EIP leak test...
Replies
Views
I have a panelview plus that is connected to a compact logix. I use this as the DCS for a gas fired heater sometimes even though the controller...
Replies
Views
I have been working on this for a while now and I can't seem to get it. I was finally able to view the 1500 on the PanelView under the serial...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, Currently we have three plants running with Controllogix PLCs (L72, L73, L74). In each of these plants we have 2 FTView SE...
Replies
Views
Hello All! Ok, we got a Work cell from a Integrator that is sending saved scanning data from the PLC to HMI (Panel View Plus) when I look at this...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom