intouch compact edition problem

PainAmplifier

I'am running in touch compact edition on kontron Panel PC with windows CE, and communicating with SIMATIC S400 PLC through TCP/IP protocol. The problem is that application reciving statuses very very slow. I try to ping PLC from panel PLC 1 ms TTL, I try to run application on normal PC with DASSDIRECT driver working normaly. Intouch compact edition is using sieth driver for siemens S400 PLC. Somebody had similar problems??

Similar Topics

Hi all, I have a problem with wonderware 9.5 comms over VPN.. We have a set-up where we connect Scada and two PLC'S through VPN connection...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have a problem with wonderware 9.5 comms over VPN.. We have a set-up where we connect Scada and two PLC'S through VPN connection...
Replies
Views
Dears , i have new compact logix PLC with firmware V19 and wonderware in touch version 9.5.I am trying to communicate through ABCIP IO server but...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have an HMI running an Intouch 9.5 application. It is communicating with a compact logix PLC via an external I/O server. The Intouch...
Replies
Views
hello. In Intouch, I want the color of the alarm window in the header menu to change depending on the priority value of the tag. To do this, I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom