Software and cable for a Invensys Micronet PLC

Azathoth

Hello

I've been searching a lot for the cable connection of a Invensys MN 620 PLC. I know that this brand is now part of Schneider. I have already contacted them, but their representative says that they don't sell that. :mad: Does anybody know where i can find it?

I'm looking for the cable and also the configuration software. The software is VisiSat Configuration Tool, right?

Thanks in advance.

Similar Topics

After updating a panel, I inherited another PLC for my "learning lab". It's a Modicon TSX Micro. I've not worked with a Modicon PLC yet, so I...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know what software the IDEC FA-2J Controller uses? And what cable is needed to communicate? I can barely find any information on this...
Replies
Views
Hello friends. Please, can you help me on where I can buy Fuji Electric Hakko HMI and it's programming software and its data transfer cable...
Replies
Views
I'm having trouble figuring out what cable I need to connect to a Powerflex 753 to get the parameters out of it. These VFDs are not connected to...
Replies
Views
Hi. I work for an industrial machinery merchant so we have to try to get uploads from all sorts of different PLCs & HMIs. Our latest victim is an...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom