Touch Scrren Replacement

asterof

using a PanelView Plus 10 inch no keypad Ethernet comms
talking to a Micrologix 1100
mechanic threw a hammer through it
Need a low cost replacement
What are the choices.?
Thanks

Remember that the Logic Module is separate from the Display Module for these terminals. If the hammer didn't damage the Logic Module, you can replace the Display Module only.

PanelView Plus Display Modules did undergo a change from a 5-wire to an 8-wire touchscreen interface several years ago, so you will have to check with your Rockwell Automation reps to be sure you get the correct Display Module.

If you're looking for a total replacement, my advice is to consider the cost of re-development as well as hardware. There are dozens of inexpensive HMI devices on the market, and the advice for which one to buy depends heavily on your need for local support, product features, and of course hammer-resistance.