S7 and MySQL

Hedeby

Hello

Is it possible with SCL or a standard block to send and receive data from a MySQL server, via a CP 343-1 Lean card?

It supports TCP/IP connection, but do i need additional software for it to work. The server also supports php.

Yes, that one I know about, but it is expensive, and I already have a LEAN card, so I thought there might be a workaround...

I think that you can send any kind low-level data to any partner via the send/receive interface.
For example, I know that someone have made their own Modbus TCP code that works without Siemens canned library.
But I also think it is a lot of work.

If you get any success with this, I would like to know ;)

Similar Topics

Respected Members; Good day. I want to perform the following task: 1. successfully fetches the data via RSLINK / DDE to excel. 2. Now i want to...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm trying to connect my WAGO PLC to multiple databases. It is currently connected to a single MySQL database using the library...
Replies
Views
I am using VbScript in Indusoft to insert data into a MySql database. Immediately after inserting a row, I need to know what that row number is...
Replies
Views
I have been searching for a way to insert a line into a MySql database once every five seconds. I was using Advanced HMI and the timer tick...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone I working in power plant and we using citect 7.20 , how we can connect citect to mysql to show some system info on website or...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom