Configuration software for CM 35 counter modules

Hello,

We are trying to help a customer using Siemens 6AT1 735-0AA01-0AA0 counter modules, but because we do not have the programming package (part no. 6AT1 735-0DA01-0YA0), we cannot even view the hardware configuration.

Siemens have made this software obsolete and have offered very little help apart from a link to a website stating that these parts are obsolete. The customer does not have the software package either.

Does anyone know of anywhere that we can obtain the configuration software in order to program these units?

Thanks.

R. Goodchild

Similar Topics

Dear colleagues, Does anyone have the BluLeaf Configuration Software for Maple Blu300M-002 series HMIs? Thanks in advance!
Replies
Views
Hi. I need to troubleshoot a Modicon Momentum Weighing Module Model 170ISP00100. These modules have been discontinued by Modicon. Does anybody...
Replies
Views
Dear Sirs , Please i wanted to know that which system Configuration is the best for rockwell Automations Software,rslinx5000.rslinx,rsnetworx for...
Replies
Views
Good Day Friends! Please, who worked on Foxboro DCS AW70 H90 Server? What software is used for its configuration? Thanks in advance
Replies
Views
Hi.. I want the delta hmi configuration software Screen editor V1.05.81. I think this is the only version, in which Delta DOP-AS57CSTD model is...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom