MPI Converter

zgendron

Hi All,

I'm looking to upgrade my older PG laptop. I'm planning on replacing the PG laptop with a newer thinkpad W520. The plan is to image the old laptop and use VMWare moving forward.

However, I'll now need an MPI port on the laptop. What solutions have you found best? I was looking at the Siemens 6ES7972-0CA23-0XA0, but quotes came back around $800.

Are there any USB/MPI adapters that people would recommend and know work? I've seen some knockoff solutions, but am always skeptical to use them. Or, do people have other solutions?

Thanks in Advance.

Similar Topics

Hi all. We have S7-300, RS232-MPI Converter, TIA PORTAL v13 and it's not working. The driver of the cable is from prolific, and it works well with...
Replies
Views
Hi Is there any siemens mpi - profinet converter product? I have a system with 8 s7-300 plcs. None of plcs have cp modules but they're...
Replies
Views
Hi, Is anybody in the foroum, know where i can get siemens usb to mpi conveter cable for communication. Please tell me the price, if u know...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, Can anyone give me URLs or references or circuit diagrams for serial (RS232) to PPI and serial to MPI converters? Regds Paul
Replies
Views
I have a couple of S7-400 PLC's that I occasionally have to go online with. I am currently using a RS232 - MPI converter along with my USB -...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom