Keyboard language in RSLogix500

jrrivera

Hi,

My question is how I can fix the keyboard language in my computer when I use RSLogix 500, normally my keyboard is in spanish but when I use the RSLogix 500, this changes the keyboard to english but only with this program, When I use other program (RSLogix 5000, Crimson, etc) this go to the default language (spanish).

RSLogix 500 seems to have different catalog numbers for different languages. For example 9324-RL0300ESE is for RSLogix 500 standard Spanish. What catalog number do you have?

I´ve been living with that problem for more than 10 years. My rs500 is english version, my windows XP sp2 is english version but my keyboard is a spanish one. The same doesn´t happen with rs5000.

That is true, with other programs of Allen Bradaley don´t happen the change of keyboard. My RSLogix500 and all the programs included the Windows are in english, only the keyboard is configurate in spanish because the company buy the computers in Mexico.