messung 2k plc comm. error

nilesh_1106

I am using a messung 2k plc which is not communicate with Laptop. also I have been check the communication cable, & communication parameter.but still showing a message that communication error (0). & logout perform.

Messung PLC

Can you tell me the cable configuration (Pin out) so that I can help you
I am using a messung 2k plc which is not communicate with Laptop. also I have been check the communication cable, & communication parameter.but still showing a message that communication error (0). & logout perform.

Similar Topics

I am working on Messung PLC for the first time and would be grateful if someone could send me the manuals that I could refer while programming...
Replies
Views
I need messung nexgenie1000 plc software and mitsubhishi hmi software. ??? Please help me
Replies
Views
Like to use Plc for Die casting machine Use for sequential functions starting/stopping solenoid along with Proportional valves require 45...
Replies
Views
Hi every1, can anybody let me know that "How we can break/reset the PLC Password for the make Messung NEXGEN 5000"
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone i m using a messung xmp 8.15 plc n i m having a problem with one of the output point. please help me out to solve this problem...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom