Mitsubishi Melsec FX PLC with Intouch

gmst001

Hi, I am wanting to get an FX2N-128 to communicate with Intouch over RS485 using a FX2N-485-BD add-in comms card, FX485-232 converter and using the DASFXNET driver. Can anyone help me with what the GX-Developer port settings need to be on the PLC side? - The OEM won't release the keyword to access the PLC to get to the config setup and will only provide us with an updated eeprom, so I'd like to make sure I get them to put the correct settings in there before sending it half way around the globe.

Thanks,
Grant Stempher

Similar Topics

I have an 80's PLC, Mitsubishi K2NCPU that needs replacing. Is there a software / cable available to upload and print the current PLC program? Thanks
Replies
Views
We received a cell that has a MELSEC Mitsubishi FX 2N-80MR PLC installed. We need to access the PLC program for troubleshooting and additional...
Replies
Views
Dear all, Hope all will be fine.I am here with a problem. I have to Program and configure the Mitsubishi PLC Melsec FX3U-80M. i am using GX...
Replies
Views
Dear Experts!!!! I want to communicate my "XG-8000 Series Keyence Vision camera" with Mitsubishi Q06UDV PLC over RS232C non-protocol mode. My...
Replies
Views
I am trying to get programming software & cable to upload ladder program from a plc fx-48mr, somebody knows which cable and software I need to get?
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom