I have installed demo version of the software pc worx
6.10.145 on windows-7(32 bit) using hotfix-3(patch) and also the
analog modules provided with it,but i am not able to see any of analog
blocks in the software such as AI_NORM_V1_0x and AO_NORM_V1_0x and
similar kind of blocks which deal with analog values. so can you
please guide me how to access these blocks which i may need to use in
my project (automation of stock refining process for paper making
machine). i am using phoenix ILC 130 ETH. I will be so grateful if you
can provide me the simulator for this software.

It is not fresh in my mind but I think you need to use the bus configurator to scan the bus and get the hardware into the project.

Have you tried contacting Phoenix Contact. They are pretty good with support here.

thanks for the reply sir,
I am already using hardware (plc) and i am able to run programs also using basic function blocks like timer, counter (digital) but not any analog ones ,thats the main problem.

No problem sir,now I am having the solution.I had to insert libraries (for analog FBs)in software from C:/ drive where it was installed already..and noe I am able to use all FBs for Analog Scaling and etc..
Anyways, Do you have any Ideas reagarding to the use of PID (for temp control or any other)..?