OT: Anyone looking to do support/automation, contacts needed

geniusintraining

Lifetime Supporting Member + Moderator
From time to time I get customers looking for help, I did a page on my old website but that did not work out very well

So I am going to just make a list of programmers/automation support and if they ask I will give them the contact info (email) if I have a local one for them

Anyone interested send me an email or PM, need a location (city and state) and email address

-------------------------------------------

For now I have a customer that is in Southern California and looking for help, anyone want to help them... they have a couple of older SLC's and need them backed up they are in the 909 area code

Hi Steve, I still have your info... thanks!

Plastics guy, send me a PM or email with your email

Oh yeah I forgot, I live in the 1% of people Who Know what that is, lol. Sorry. Louisiana it is. And "south"is basically even with the boot part and below. I'm actually in the southeast portion.

Oh yeah I forgot, I live in the 1% of people Who Know what that is, lol. Sorry. Louisiana it is. And "south"is basically even with the boot part and below. I'm actually in the southeast portion.

Guess I am part of the 1% Tom. I grew up in Slidell. Just the other side of that big pond from where you are at.

Miami FL

I have a customer looking for someone to back up a program and give them a pdf with also a copy of the program in Miami FL

The customer does not need any changes at this time but has other machines, this is a AB 5/02 with a eprom, they also have Automation Direct

Simple job but may work into more in the future, if you are interested send me a email and I will send them your contact info