HMI Bitmap / Images

chad78

I ran into a material handling application where I don't have images available to be satisfied with the overview on my hmi. Is there any good place to look for a wide variety of these?

I'm using a Magelis xgbt. I wasn't asking for a specific software image library. I was wanting to import industrial bitmap images from a secondary
image library not switch HMI's.

What i normally do is use othe packages like citect or wincc. paste their images into msword or paint then copy back into vijeo designer. Otherwise just use google images and search for the machine/item you want

Similar Topics

• Poll
I am interested in starting a thread that would allow us to build a library of bitmap graphic symbols for use in HMI graphics and even dare I say...
Replies
Views
Does anyone happen to know how to install the graphic picture in HMI when I go into blower selection there are no graphics shown not only blower...
Replies
Views
Does anyone happen to know how to install the graphic picture in HMI when I go into blower selection there are no graphics show not only blower...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I've been tasked with automating a flatbed press that runs with some pretty extreme temperatures. I've been told it can run close to...
Replies
Views
Good morning! Let me start by saying, I am still learning about this type of HMI programming. I recently watched a video about recipes and how it...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom