RSLOGIX 500 and Panelbuilder32

kahlheim

Hello,

I had come across some software, complete in box, from a box lot auction. One is RSLOGIX 500 ver. 5.0 and the other is Panelbuilder32. They are both complete in original boxes with manuals and licensure/master disk. Any ideas of the value of them? I don't work with PLCs anymore and have no use for them. Thank you.

IMAG0142.jpg

Most of the value of a Rockwell Software product is in the License, not necessarily in the Activation diskette.

A user who already had a license for the current revision of RSLogix 500 could use that activation diskette to give himself another "seat" of the software, but it would only be useful for as long as the diskette or the hard drive lasted. Ownership of the diskette does not confer ownership of the license.

The best way to make this of value is to transfer ownership of the license. Since it was sold at auction, it might be a bit of a project to find the original owner and have him sign a license transfer form.