Recommended Simulator?

plc4school

Howdy ya'll,

I'm in government, and for my current assignment I basically teach introductory PLC theory. I'm looking for a good simulator, so far the one that best meets my needs is the LogixPro one from TheLearningPit. I prefer it a great deal because simple interface (which has a ton of options like switches, buttons, etc etc) and a pretty good set of simulations.

Unfortunately, I'm having a hard time getting in contact with the company, which makes me somewhat hesitant to purchase. Does anyone have any other contact info for the company, or perhaps can recommend a simulator like their LogixPro one?

Thank you very much for reading and replying.

Did you go to their website http://www.thelearningpit.com/ and click on the feedback button? There is an email address available under that button to contact them. I think their program software with simulator is very good. There is also an online plc simulator right here on the site. Look at the top of the screen, just below the big green bar, for a button to click.

Yes I've tried emailing, I get a bounceback saying the email address is undeliverable. There's no phone number or anything, which makes me hesitant to put in any significant order on behalf of my org.

The PLC simulator on this website stacks up to other simulators I've tried, the one from TLP seems to be the best.

Thanks.

I agree that the logixpro is the best.

Mitsubishi offers a free simulator for their FX series PLC's.
I don't know if you are looking to stay AB or if this might work for you also.

-Dave