Where are my tags

gih

I only had coyied my project folder to backup the factorytalk view ME projects when my laptop died on me. Following the advice in a older thread gets in to here.
No joy with the import. But creating a new project. Replacing it with the backup by copying, archive with the application manager and then restore with the application manager gets my project back. If I don't use the application manager no labels appear.

What I can't get is the HMI to show the TAGS just ****. I have set up RSLINX enterprise to the PLC online and the offline to the RSlogix PLC program file.

Verifying the connections has notes:- (s180 intek is the HMI project)

server raa//local/s180 intek/rslinx enterprise on local host.

note path to design device is assigned [logix device] <--
offline tag file assigned
note path to runtime device is assigned [logix device] <--

I can go into the fields, delete and replace the tag names with the same names and I can see it working on the HMI.

How can I fix the whole lot of TAGs in one shot??

export database file. Open in Excel and make changes. Import file and click replace all tags.