Pto

tcf24m

Hi, It has been years since I programmed. I am using a MicroLogix 1500 and a couple of servo's. I am just writing the homing sequence and testing it. I just have the PLC sitting beside me jogging seems to work(output comes on) fine but the number of output pulses produced does not update at all. I don't have any feedback on my servos so the best I can do to keep track of position is to convert the number of pulses produced into distance.

What am I missing? Are the number of output pulses produced supposed to update during a jog?

Tom

Similar Topics

am planning to build a small machine which have 2 Axis (linear motion and rotary motion) am confused about using closed loop stepper motors (PTO...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone am controlling a stepper motor with 1215 plc, when using motion control(V6/7) you don't have any option of using HSC as feedback is...
Replies
Views
Micrologix 1400 PTO function file. I set ADI to “1”. Right clicked ADP, selected “set independent accel/decel value location”, and entered L9:0...
Replies
Views
Hi, I can't seem to find a thread on this, so I'm starting one. I want to use 2 PTO outputs off a BXB 1400 Micrologix series C. BUT... I need...
Replies
Views
Hi, Does anybody know if it is possible to run Yaskawa's DriveWizard software on a PC, to monitor and configure V1000 VFDs that are connected to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom