Cognex In-sight and 5400

sportster

Hey all,

Haven't been here in a while. Kids and family will do that to a guy.
Here's my problem. I've got a project here to do some equipment upgrades. I have copies of the In-sight files, but I'm getting an error when I load them into explorer on my PC (Version mismatch Job is 0027, sensor is 0026). I'm guessing my pc is the sensor (running 3.3.0). How do I know/find out what version the 5400 is at from the job file? Or can I?

Also, what is the last free firmware available (boss is cheap you know).

Thanks,
Patrick

Nevermind the first question.... I found my old notes and the firmware of the job files is 3.4.2. I'm downloading the software now. I would still be interested to know what is the last "free" firmware available.