REDLION G3 - Screen Capture To Flash?

skyfox

Lifetime Supporting Member
Is there a way to to capture a screen from a running Redlion G3 Panel and save it to the Compactflash?

Thanks

Is there a way to to capture a screen from a running Redlion G3 Panel and save it to the Compactflash?

Thanks

You can use the PrintScreenToFile() command. The formatting and arguments for this can be found in the reference manual in the software.

Thanks
Jeremy

Similar Topics

Hi everyone. I worked with RedLion HMI several years, in the last year four CR3000 HMI (10 and 15") had have problems with the touchscreen. All...
Replies
Views
I installed a new G07 Graphite today and the touch screen is not behaving very well. It doesn't matter how I touch the screen. It may or may not...
Replies
Views
Originally posted this as CTvue, but is actually a red lion display with the control technique drivers. Pretty new to me so hope someone can give...
Replies
Views
Is there a way to have an Allen-Bradley Micrologix 1100 control the screen changes in a Redlion G306? I can't seem to find any way to associate...
Replies
Views
I have just received my first RedLion Kadet screen. I download a small database, but the bottom right hand corner is very blotchy. I thought...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom