Danfoss VLT with MCO305 Positioning Module

Green Man

Hi All

Wondered if anyone had any experience of using a Danfoss Drive with a MCO305 positioning module on Devicenet?

On this project I need to get Positioning data from the drive namely:
- Current Position
- Remaining Interval Time
- Status and Alarm Signals

On this project I need to send Positioning data from the drive namely:
- Requested Interval Time
- Start Positioning

The device indexes through 20 cycles to a variable interval time sent from the PLC. I have a profibus example but understand that it won't interface in the same way on devicenet due to number of PCDs.

Any pointers, examples would be greatly appreciated as so far Danfoss have been pretty useless and vague.

Regards
Green Man

Similar Topics

Hello all. I am hoping someone here has installed a Danfoss VLT Midi FC 280 and connected an encoder to it. I am just trying to make sure I select...
Replies
Views
Having a small problem with a new danfoss micro VLT FC51 drive I was hoping someone on here could help with. my setup: my motor speed is...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I am an engineering student who took on a project to design and build a control system for an industrial coffee roaster as my...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Got a Danfoss FC102 VLT drive which reverts to Off mode whenever I cycle power to it. I'm controlling it over ethernet from a Control...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am having a problem with 3 VLT 2800 drivers. All are showing on occasion error 16. I know that this points to short circuit on the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom