Kinetix 6000 with Drive Executive (Drive Tools SP)

zitam

Hi,

I'm trying to change some values of Kinetix 6000 drive via Drive Executive software, but drive doesn't accept them. It shows message

" The drive did not accept value (value, for example 3000) for parameter ... "

Values I tried to insert are within the range so this not the problem. I can insert them only when I'm not connected when Sercos card isn't in Control Logix chasis . Does Sercos card has promary over Drive Executive? Where can I change it ?

Best regards,

Matt

I meant that Sercos ring is disabled, when PLC was in program mode situation looks similar (I cannot change parameters).

Sercos takes precedence

What parameters are you wanting to change? and why?

I think that it may be possible to change some parameters via a MSG instruction but I have never done this.