Proface touch screen experts pls help

pulikutti

Hi,
When i try to backup my existing proface touch screen, it will show error " no upload data in GP " . what is the cause ? how to solve ?

Pls help...

thanks
pulikutti

@mrslipmat

yes i has communiaction between pc and screen. no it never go to transfer screen. but in my laptop shows the status" handshaking ok"
followed by this error " no upload data in GP"

Normally you can upload the Proface screens but this is an older model so I cannot be sure.

Also, it is possible to "Disable" uploading - so perhaps the original programmer did this?

Proface tech support in the UK are very good - if you cannot get local support, try emailing them.

Occasionally when the power is interrupted during an upload it can cause the firmware to corrupt. Likewise it's best to contact Proface for advice.