Attachment

Kmitch

I found this site a couple of weeks ago and I think it is great. I have learned a great deal. I am trying to attach a file in the practice forum. I have not had any luck. I cut from Rslogix, saved it as a bitmap in paint and found it through browse in the attachment section. It did not attach. I also searched the forum and FAQ's for help. No luck. Any suggestions? Be Gentle. :eek: I also attached the bitmap to this post.

OG
It did not work with or without the [***attachment]. I am trying again. It should be right here.
>> [attachment]

Now it is working!!

Don't know why I didn't think of this earlier but here is a sample of how to write the code.

Here is my first line of text
[*attachment]
Here is the text below the image

Remove that asterisk and then browse and attach your file. Don't preview it though. The file name disappears after a preview and I don't know that it remembers it or not.

OG

Last edited: