siemens logo plc

vikas1947

is there any scada available for logo plc of Siemens give me the complete requirement of software for logo plc connecting with scada system:beerchug:

the logo is more an intelligent relay than a plc but the new version as a built in ethernet port that may be used...

Someone with better skills with logo device may help you more but if you have the previous version with just the serial dedicated connection, i think their is no way to interface them with a scada system...

Most of these smart relays work the same way. You should be able to use the ethernet port but I wouldnt recommend it. I mainly use Zelio relays and they are limited to I think 4 words over ethernet. I pressume the logo will also be limited in a similiar way.

Scada

Vikas1947,

There are various ways to collect data, mySCADA has limited support for the Siemens LOGO! range (Input, Output(Q), Flag memory (M) registers).

What SCADA system do you have?

Kind Regards

Dave

The LOGO! 0BA7 has a ethernet port for programming and you can hook a HMI on this version. I don't know if its possible to connect it to a scada.