Intouch 9.5 SQL query

gouch

Hello,

I want to query a database and get one value from it.

I have the query I want working in microsoft sql server management. It is;
selecttop 1 [unknown value] from database where [known value] ='0002971465' orderby [DATE_TIME] desc
I have examples of how this database is connected to in wonderware. However the database table is not queried yet. There is about 25 columns in it.

Can I query this table from wonderware and return only the value that I require or do I have to return a full row to a bindlist. If I do have to create a bindlist, do I need to create 25 matching tags for the 25 columns in the table even though I dont need the extra 24 values.

Similar Topics

Hi, I have an intouch 9.5 project passing data to a MS SQL 2005, all good so far. I want to upgrade my HMI project to 2014R2, and SQL to 2012, but...
Replies
Views
I've tried following "Wonderware InTouch HMI Supplementary Components Guide" but the value from sql not appear on intouch runtime screen. I...
Replies
Views
Hi, I want to connect the Intouch and MS SQL Server. But now I cannot access the SQL Server into MS SQL Server, the message was showing Invalid...
Replies
Views
I have a wonderware standalone HMI collecting process data from our production line. I am writing those values to a database in MySQL, though I...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have an Intouch application that I am using a Sql select script to retrieve information from a database...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom