Two Parts I need to finish

Doylen

Hello PLC Experts.
I need to complete these two tasks but I have limited knowledge about programming.

1. I have part counter. But I don't have rate calculation. If some has rate calculation with FIFO in AB SLC, will be helpful.

2. Is there a way to tansfer status data from compact processor to excel database not using RSLINX PRO software? Within the network, there are muliple Micrologix 1100, Compact, Panelview plus terminals.

Sincerely thank you for your help (and reading)(y)

Simple rate is start a timer when an event is started stopthat timer When the next event is started.

If some has rate calculation with FIFO in AB SLC, will be helpful.
Doylen, I probably have several examples of Allen Bradley SLC-type rate calculations, but none of them use a FIFO, so I can't help you with that part.

Does your supervisor knows you're helping others not your company?
1. I don't have a supervisor.
2. I am helping very little, if any.
3. I don't have a company.

You question makes 3 wrong assumptions. Your PLC programs may be be full of incorrect assumptions.