Siemens Step7 V5.2

pieteke007

HELO

IVE GOT A QUESTION FOR PROGRAMMING IN FBD

I MUST HAVE A COUNTER(s-cud)

that count's up to 15 and if he's 15 then he must "set" the exit(q) to 0and if he's under 15 the q must be 1

how must i program this?

Pieteke,

if you go to the on-line help of Step 7 and look up the down counter, teh up counter and the up/down counter, you'll find exactly the instruction you need. One hint: trying to do it with an up counter would be like driving from Brussels to Antwerp over Madrid. Nobody tells you not to do it, but it isn't efficient att all.

Kind regards,

Similar Topics

This is the first time I am working with Simatic Manager Step7 as I started my siemens journey with TIA which is pretty easy and do a lot of stuff...
Replies
Views
When you download a DB, the values get overwritten by what is in the "actual" column in offline DB. Does this happen at the start of the PLC...
Replies
Views
I have a word in some DB which I want to load to AR1 and use as a pointer. In order to do this I need to write L DBxy.DBW xy SLD 3 LAR1 I...
Replies
Views
Hi, I received a Step7 Backup from my client and tried opening this backup but it won't open as there seems to be files missing from the backup...
Replies
Views
Hi! i'm just wondering did there is any chance to change Set Time(TV) on Siemens plc timer without step 7 using c# or python if timer not set in...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom