Look@LAN Alternate

Zenmap is a great graphical version of nmap if you know it. Lots of options! I love it.

PS be careful what you use on work sites. Some scanners like angry IP scanner are very aggressive and we'll get the attention of the IT team. Not sure if there are options to make it more friendly. Haven't used it in years.

Last edited:
I did that once right around the time Flame was making the news. I was doing my own pentest with nmap and had their complete attention for an entire day.

Now I have my own network segment! I call that a win! Not sure that would work for everyone though.

Similar Topics

Good morning colleagues, Does anyone know the cost of an EPLAN license and where I can buy it from an official distributor?
Replies
Views
Hi All, Have a question about setting up routing across VLANS. I have attached a picture of the layout and will try describe best I can...
Replies
Views
Hi! I have a Keyence IV3 camera connected to a LAN network with IP 192.168.1.55 and is connected to a PLC which has 2 IP, 1 connected to that...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a problem with an error that appears when I load the software on the PLC. I'll attach a picture of the error window, but basically...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I have a question... is it possible that two IPS in different network segments can see each other through communication between...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom