Single-module Opto-22 bases ?

Ken Roach

Lifetime Supporting Member + Moderator
Has anyone here on the Forum come across a relay base for Opto-22 "G4" single-channel solid-state relay modules that holds just one module ?

The smallest "rack" holds 4 modules and I have a very limited amount of mounting space.

I saw that Phoenix Contact made one but it's apparently obsolete.

I know there are plenty of other DIN-rail-mount solid state relays in the under-5-Ampere range that will work, but there's an installed base of G4 single-channel modules in this application and I'd like to keep using them, just in a narrower mounting package. I only have 2 modules to mount.

I've done some extensive searching on Google, inside Newark and Allied and Grainger catalogs without success, so I figured I'd query the PLCTalk community.

Thanks !