How to upload from TSX 2720

MereNonsense

Hello to everyone!

I've got FTX 507 8B portable terminal with OS/2 and X-TEL 6.1 onboard. Interface cable included.
I need to make an upload from PLC Telemecanique TSX 2720.

Maybe someone have got X-Tel manual or would write here a brief instructions?
The problem is also that OS/2 and X-Tel are in German language and I should not change this..

Any help, please.🍻

Don't be afraid of OS/2, it is quite easy to navigate through.
Has this FTX been used before for this project? If so the project should already be set up.
If you look on the OS/2 desktop you should see a telemecanique lcon, click on this and you will get a pop up window asking for a user name and password, default username is XTEL default password is also XTEL.
You will then have to set up the project, and within the project the PLC type.
there are menus for setting up communications and programming tools.
Are you sure you have the correct programming cable?
I have the later FTX517 with which I have done a lot of work, but I must confess it is a few years since I used it

With German language it is a little bit more harder to navigate there:( I've got to install English OS/2 with X-tel on a virtual machine and use two programs simultaneously.
We have borrowed FTX. It wasn't used for programing exactly that TSX and we haven't got any version of that program. And we have never worked with FTX and TSX27. Started from Micro..

How can I know that cable is working? How to test the connection with TSX?
Thanks!

any help, please

What do I need to know about that TSX 2720? Used driver, hardware configuration..
Is it possible, to make an upload into blank project or should I configure a new project first?

Could FTX have some driver problems? What driver should I choose in X-tel?
FTX shows me a message on startup, smth like this: "UNTLW01 driver error, listening timeout"
Could I use TSXPC01 driver?

I guess my problem is solved :(
Is it true that we can upload the code only from TSX v4.0 and higher?
My TSX is v3.3, menu option Transfer is inactive. If I put TSX v4 to configuration, option Transfer becomes active.

Hello friends
I have 4740 and 6740 series telemechanic PLC with CPU 455 and P425. I have a problem to connection to PLC.
os2-warp 4.52 and xtel v6.1 software installed on an old computer that has a serial port. There is a communication cable with TSX TE 01. But the connection is not established. The serial port is sent from the computer, but the response I don't have the response from PLC.
I would be grateful if you could help me.

Telemechanique PLC TSX 6740 CPU P455

Hello friends
I have 4740 and 6740 series telemechanique PLC with CPU P455 and P425. I have a problem to connection to PLC.
os2-warp 4.52 and xtel v6.1 software installed on an old computer that has a serial port. There is a communication cable with TSX TE 01. But the connection is not established. The serial port is sent from the computer, but the response I don't have the response from PLC.
I would be grateful if you could help me.