micrologix 1100 modbus powerflex4m

HI
I have 2 pf4m drives connected on modbus to my micro1100 all is working fine although i have noticed one thing.If you turn off the first drive (node 1) then my second drive stops.I can alter the comms loss action to continue last action, this is ok but i really need the second drive to start and stop when requested even if the first drive is powered off.Does anybody know of a way of configuring either the plc or drive to do this??

Regards
Alex

when you say powered off - do you mean de-energised completely.
If so - Why -
the comms are checked so there is probably a fault because os a missing node.

The PLC program is responsible for monitoring messages and taking appropriate action. If one drive being powered off while the other continues is a routine occurrence then the program should have some method of detecting this (either by inputs or by monitoring a message error) and making the appropriate changes in the messaging.

Hi i am simulating what would happen if the drive mcb trips.I have managed to sort it.By enabling the ignore timout in the messages for drive 1 if there is a fault with drive 1.Thanks for your help