Setting up Red Lion Data Statin Plus

Can any one please send me some details of the way to set up "Data Station Plus" unit with Crimson 3 sftware. I am trying to make 2 different type of PLCs to share data detween them. One is Allen Bradley Compact Logix, the other is Modicon Quantum 113 03. I also like to know the wire connection between the two PLCs to the red lion unit.

Similar Topics

Hi Everyone, PLC: 1769-L30 V32 HMI: CR3000 Crimson 3.1 Current Version Years ago someone on this Forum gave me this program that will set the...
Replies
Views
I understand how to connect to the HMI, and Send the current Time and date from the Laptop to the HMI using Crimson 3.0 When I power down the...
Replies
Views
Odd problem, I have a panel with a Red Lion Graphite controlling (among other things) 8 control techniques commander sk drives. I am communicating...
Replies
Views
Hey! I'm looking for a way to reset a tag when the routine that sets the tag is disabled. For example: Routine 1 has the following If Tag1...
Replies
Views
Dear All, i m currently working on vijeo citect scada 7.20 and i need to confiure server reduandancy in our project . so plz tell me the required...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom