micrologix 1100 martes DF and 4 micro 1100 DF slave

renatopa

please, i do a project to programing a this system, i use the message block, because the slave are 8km between the master and slave.

i send analog data of level transmitter, and pressure transmitter to see in th intouch 10.

I have problem to use this block (message), i want to listen some problems that you had went you implement a same project.

i am sorry with my poor english!!!!

If you wish to have assistance from this Forum, you must describe in detail the configuration of your system and the configuration of the MSG instructions.

If you post your *.RSS program files, Forum members may be willing to examine them for you.

Include descriptions of the physical wiring and signal converters between your Master and Slave devices. Are you using fiber optics, or wireless, or modems ?

If you wish to have assistance from this Forum, you must describe in detail the configuration of your system and the configuration of the MSG instructions.

If you post your *.RSS program files, Forum members may be willing to examine them for you.

Include descriptions of the physical wiring and signal converters between your Master and Slave devices. Are you using fiber optics, or wireless, or modems ?

good, the proyect is to control pumps transmitter, level transmitte. have a modul of analog signal for the transmitter 4-20ma. the informacion of this slave travel trought radio moden because the distance is 8 km between each slave to the master.

Also this configuration is same to the 3 tanks.

the master have the radio moden, and this have the program to start and turn off the pumps, and the variable to have in the slaves, show in the scada intouch 10. in ethernet comunication.