Exposed projects and solution process

dandrade

This is first post. The time I follow this place, dynamic and fast, beyond complete solutions, accurate and easy. One of the best ones, this is nineth that I know (5 ENG, 2 ESPANOL, 1 ITALIAN, 1 France).

I am to look for, or perhaps to suggest. A forum, where the participants can write on carried through projects, type descrition of one process, a manufacture line, the used techniques, etc etc...

E mainly, on the logical techniques and implementations.Taste and I have easiness, in producing solutions logical, to create efficient programs and with little resources.
He would be ideal, a place thus, but it seems that they are few courageous ones, it would be excellent if all to display its accomplishments without
fearing.

Finishing, the personal presentation, I am not expert in field problems, e the frequent and common doubts. But needing a solution, or on specific use of instructions and logic, I guarantee that he will be satisfied. E the language, English is not ample domain.

:p Congratulations all, to save life new colleagues the profession. :cool:

Please clarify

I read through your post 2 or 3 times and still have trouble understanding what exactly you are asking.
Are you looking for a forum like this in another language?

What problem

Which the problem?

Not with himself it understand, I same compreed what is writing. I am the author.

Which difficulty, therefore I see that I possessed a matter. What is not coherent?
I utilized 3 translators Portuguese->English and corrects the words, I read easy yours writes.

If do not it tell, which felt represents, I will not know corrective, please reply the fails.

dandrade, I think you are suggesting posting programs on the site, or case histories of various projects. We don't normally do that, in many cases because the work product is proprietary to a specific manufacturer or client, or more often owned by an employer that paid the programmer for the time required to write the program. However, there is nothing preventing you or any one else from doing so, provided the program is yours to post and doesn't belong to an employer or another.

Translation courtesy of bablefish.altavista.com:
dandrade, eu penso que você está sugerindo afixando programas no local, ou histories do caso de vários projetos. Nós não normall fazemos isso, em muitos casos porque o produto do trabalho é proprietário a um fabricante ou a um cliente específico, ou possuído mais frequentemente por um empregador que pague o programador por o tempo requerido para escrever o programa. Entretanto, não há nada que preenting o ou nenhum mais de fazer assim, desde que o programa é seu a afixar e não pertence a um empregador ou a outro.

Last edited:
What problem

Which the problem?

Not with himself it understand, I same compreed what is writing. I am the author.

Which difficulty, therefore I see that I possessed a matter. What is not coherent?
I utilized 3 translators Portuguese->English and corrects the words, I read easy yours writes.

If do not it tell, which felt represents, I will not know corrective, please reply the fails.

Administrator,I dont make edited post :(

This it is first post. The time I follow this PLCS.NET, dynamic and fast, beyond the easy one, require, and complete solutions. Of the best one, this is the nineth forum that I know (5 ENGLISH, 2 ESPANOL, 1 Italian, 1 France).

I find, or perhaps suggests. A forum, where the participants they can write about the projects, descrition the process, a line of manufacture or prodution, the techniques used, etc.. etc. ..

It would be perfect, a place in this way, but I see. That few they are courageous, would be excellent everybody say its achievements without fear

Mainly about, the techniques and in the logical solutions. I have the facility and like it.

Finalizing the personal presentation, I am not expert in the problems of the field, and the frequent and common doubts. But needing a solution, or in the specific use of the instructions and from the logic, I guarantee that will be satisfied by the answer.

However the English language is not domain I release, I read well what do they write, it more easy . The writing not, in that cases instead of critic, aim you apoint fail them for that in good time can communicate better.

Ok! All read and compreend? I go to reply, one moment,Tom Jenkins .

Tom Jenkins write: dandrade, I think you are suggesting posting programs on the site, or case histories of various projects

Exact!!! Accurate! More, it also can on as it thinks to decide a problem.

The problem is to lean in the professional ethics, as it described. The limit is for decision and honor of the professional, who to violate a contract or etic, as it argued. This is not necessary, nor asked for.

Accurately, to describe cases histories of various projects, without being especific, assuring the integrity, not cause badly or damage.

Example: Subject: The fabrication drinks

The fabrication drinks, possesss the stages:

Mixture of ingredients - corante The gasefication and add's the and essence fruit... It the to controler, PID.......... To full the bottles - The one machine, control mecanics and eletric, level liquid the bottles. Important It, constant speed... where details you uses instrutions FIFO or SHIFT-REGISTER the to controler....

The full level liquid - It ..... ... ... ....

To close packages bottles - The machine, have one mat sped variable, the machine control input bottles. It depends the variation of prodution. The to controler temperature film plastic and tunnel close the package. It control very hard control will be ample variation prodution, sugest control fuzzy or adptative. End The line, packages is embarked in trucks to send.

This, I think, for being ample and generic. Therefore it exists hundreds of industries. It does not affect, or it generates damages.

I think, this being would interesting.Make more amiable and pleasant,e many wants to know something, that had not had the oportuny to know.

Tranks all for contribution replys.

Dandrake, English isn't my mother-language but I also have trouble to understand what you are saying.
May I suggest that you use simpler words.
Don't make it to difficult for yourself, just my opinion.

Anyway, welcome to the board :)

I'm not entirely sure, but it sounds like he may be after "Theory of operation" steps for various manufacturing processes, at least based on his last post about the soft drink industry.
or
How processes are done in different industries like; making shirts, making fiberglass, rolling aluminum or steel, making corrugated board(<note use of proper term, didn't say 'cardboard' =o) ..)..

????

I think are suggesting posting programs on the site, or case histories of various projects. (sometime exemple describes top)

About this what do they say? Sometime the replys, please.

I think are suggesting posting programs on the site, or case histories of various projects. (sometime exemple describes top)

About this what do they say? Sometime the replys, please.