Fanuc Analog Input

12gage

I am having a hard time retrieving data from a analog input module(AA04DA). We have a Fanuc CNC application. I am seeing a difference in voltage from 0 to 11 volts from the switch, but do not see anything change in the PLC. I have the card configured to the appropriate slot and group. Designated to inputs x0.0 - x0.7. Shouldn't I be able to see the inputs change state? Is there a specific register I need to look at for the values. Thanks for any replys. Is there anyways to test the card to make sure it is functioning properly?

Verify that it is wired correctly, it is very easy to get a wire 'off' by one terminal on these.
The Fanuc CNC has a PMC not a PLC how are you monitoring this? Yes there is a specific parameter or address that each channel should be updating. Consult your controlls documentation for this.You indicate it is x0.0 - x0.7, but IIRC those are discrete locations.
Don't know of a way of testing them without a controller and programmer.