WinCC Flex ...access a boolean array

cjd1965

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi
I have a boolean array within my PLC inside a DB

Array[0...32,0..100) of type BOOL

In WinCC flex how would I address an array element directly? Say Array(1,1).

Do I have no choice but to create tags for each bit? I guess I could use internal tags and write a script to run on each press which would update the PLC tags but this seems a bit cumbersome to me

The intention is to have a grid of selections which bit toggle themselves if chosen. The PLC code is written in SCL already.

It is a MP277 touch panel

In stead of setting up an Array Tag manually, you should be able to browse for the PLC tag. And then you should be able to see it as a 2-dimensional variable.

OK Jesper thanks. Not ideal because it is much quicker to be able to simply type the address but i think i will export a couple into excel and add the lot that way

Cheers