How to activate active X in wincc flex

google08

It says in the error message that the control is not installed.
Did the project come from another PC where the it was originally programmed ?
Did it ever work before ?

The project came from other computer, I was trying to run the

scripts but I couldn't. I just wonder if it have some thing to do

with the active x component. I Tried to register it but I don't

know where to find that ocx

You need to have that OCX on both your own computer as well as the target computer(s).

I dont like the idea of an OCX that somehow makes a time-delay. I cant see how it works. And if it is linked to a script, and the OCX needs to finish for the script to finish, it will block all other scripts.

Similar Topics

Good Morning , I'm merging another RS Logix 5000 PLC program ( CompactLogix ) into another . Everything is working great except this one...
Replies
Views
Hi, i don´t get why my coil doesn't activate when the contact it´s true. I'm new to PLC programming, this is my first project. I'm attaching...
Replies
Views
Hello Friends; I re-host the activation some days before successfully. Now i installed the software to another computer when we start Factory...
Replies
Views
https://i.imgur.com/DxEkaxK.png (HMI IP is set at the device itself) This is my setup, i have a 315 CPU that controls 17 devices in total. In my...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone. I am currently working on a project using a Panelview Plus 1500. A large amount of the inputs for the project are controlled with...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom