How to take the data from SQL Data Base To Wonderware Intouch SCADA

soju

Dear All,

Can anyone please tell me how to configure USERNAME, PASSWORD & ACCESS LEVEL from an excel file to Intouch .

ie.. All the users and passwords will be created in excel or any other data base and we can automatically take that data into the INTOUCH without doing configure users and access level in the wonderware Intouch software.

Thanks In Advance,

Soju

:-(

No replies......

Can anyone brief me about the security features in Intouch like

About using the OS security, Archestra, Intouch Security.

How to assign "access level" in OS security

Thanks

Thanks Labeldas.......I am planing to use the OS security in the Intouch....I am not able to create any users from outside the Intouch platform using SQL using Intouch Security. And I am not sound about the AcchestrA platform...

Thanks for your reply :)