Find function in Step7

CalleLundin

Hey!

im working on a project were i use a shiftregister FC90 WSR.
In this register i have 1300 int values that are shifted down on a pulse.

Now to the problem, i have a area of around 200 int´s in the middel of this register, lets say int 500-700 were i vouldlike to find a certain pattern.

So i vould like a function that can look between two adresses in the shiftregister and find the first adress that is equal to my specifyed pattern.

Allmost exact funtion like the FC86 but whitout the initziallation "SRC" becuse i have no possibility to write something in the register.

Is it possible to make this in someway?

Regard
Calle Lundin

How many bytes does the pattern occupy ?

Copy the portion of the shift register you wish to search to another area and then you could use FC86 + offset the result.

I would roll my own though.

Last edited: