Cognex insight to siemens

adamplc

I am having some issues in the profinet functionallity, when I put the camera in offline mode from the insight software it puts my processor in stop and requests OB86 loss of rack as you can see in my diagnosis buffer the OB86 is installed in the project and downloaded. I cannot let this shut my machine down I am lost currently o_O
Thanks in advance for any help.

I've been on the floor seems now I have reloaded my hardware again and changed my i/o cycle speed from 2ms to now 8 and all is fine, weird problem but I hope it is gone.
After reading the setup info from cognex they recommend to set the update time from default to between 8 and 16ms.

Similar Topics

Gents, We have the following configuration: A Beckhoff PLC with EthercatMaster > EK1100 with a EL6652 EthernetIP Master. Plan is to...
Replies
Views
Once in a while I am asked to look at some Cognex vision programming/cameras in our plant from 5 - 10 years ago. It seems every time I open up a...
Replies
Views
Good Morning , I'm new to Cognex Insight Vision Suite Software. When I connect to my 3 cameras , I only have 1 with the Spreadsheet tab...
Replies
Views
Good Morning , I tried to install Cognex Insight ViDi and suite on a Window’s 7 laptop , and it says it will only install on a Windows 10...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I cant find Cognex InSight Display ControlActiveX at FTView. May I know where to get cognex ocx file?
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom