ClearScada Offsite Hosted Server Question

cire3621

Has anyone used rented server space for hosting ClearScada software? I have a dedicated T1 here at the office and have did small hosting just using one tower server, but as we continue to expand our hosting for our customers I would rather Rent an offsite maintained server for someone to Host the software and maintain the server up keep for guaranteed up time and of course redundancy. Bentek Systems told me they don't host their ClearScada package in house so they don't have to worry about having a humidity controlled environment and the server maintenance so they outsourced it to a hosting company, but they did not tell me who they use to host the Clearscada. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Similar Topics

Hi. Long time since I have been here. Officially retired at the end of June however I have 1 job left to finish before the full retirements...
Replies
Views
Project we are bidding has ClearScada as the software they want and the only allowed alternate is Wonderware. We formally asked about Ignition...
Replies
Views
Hi all, forum newbie here. I need to get ClearSCADA 2013 R2 installed for a project. For development purposes, I was wondering if ClearSCADA 2013...
Replies
Views
I am familiar with RSLogix, Concept, and Telepace, but have not used Unity Pro S until the past few weeks and have a few issues I have not been...
Replies
Views
I am trying to setup an XP VMware Image so that I can program s SCADAPack 334E RTU. Most of it is working OK except for the Isagraf programming...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom