Old Bendix 5M problem

Dave Brown

I was wondering if anyone had Bendix 5M expierance. I turned it on this morning and I have a low DC fault as well as RTC Fault ( Real time clock ) This is a 1982 model used for controlling an American Eagle CNC Lathe as a result I have lost the ladder stored in memory and I cant reload from mylar tape untill fix the RTC fault. The problem is that without the opperating system none of the diagnostic functione are working.

Any help would be greatly appreciated
Dave

Similar Topics

This is admittedly a pretty obscure problem, but maybe someone else has run into it, or at least something similar. For reasons I won't get into...
Replies
Views
Does Rockwell still offer reset codes for old school Master Disk floppy's? In a bind and need to reset the activation disk soon and to be pointed...
Replies
Views
Has anyone found a way to convert/replace/update the firmware on old Parker TS80xx series HMIs (i.e. TS8010, TS8006, etc) to accept Crimson...
Replies
Views
Hey all, I am currently working on a depalletizer for a customer and we are doing a hoist upgrade. This is a SLC500 processor and the drives are...
Replies
Views
Hi, One of my customers has an old fabric tensile testing machine. The IC # AD7501KN of its controller has malfunctioned. This IC is related to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom