PanelView Plus 6 Configuration

Hi,
I have a project using a PanelView Plus6 1500 HMI.
When I try and select the above HMI in the "Project Settings" of FactoryTalk View Studio I can only select the usual PanelView Plus and Compact HMIs. There is no PanelView Plus 6s on the list.
Does anyone know if I have to select a normal PVP 1500 or should there be a PVP6 on the list?
Is there a update I can download, as I cannot find one.

I am using FactoryTalk View Studio Release 6.00.00 (CPR9 SR3)
Patch/Pack Number 0, build Number 16

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Mine is the same and I have done a couple of the PV+ 6 and didn't have any issues with this. Just make sure you create your run time [.mer] as version 6 and I think you will be ok.

Hope this helps.

You aren't actually selecting which PV+ you are using in the Project Settings window. You are choosing the screen size. They added info about the PV terminals so people who didn't know what resolution to choose could just pick based on the terminal.

The application does not care if you select the right terminal. It's just the resolution that matters there.

OG