Citect Scada 7.2 Help on monitoring multiple Tags

Hi, I´m doing my first application in Citect. This application is a simple digital inputs (almost 70 tags) monitoring application and writing this into a SQL database.
I need to know what´s the best way to detect any change on the tags (70 digital tags) and when a tag change write all tags into the SQL database.
I´ve analized Events, trends and alarms and still don´t know how to do it.
Any suggestion on where should I start?

Dear marcelo_lalala,

You can write a CICODE function to update already created Database. When your tag changing (according to your statement it is 0 or 1), Just call the function.The sql command for CICODE can be reffered form manual.(CitectSCADA 7.20 Cicode Reference Guide.pdf)

Similar Topics

Hello Everyone, I am working on reports in Vijeo Citect V7.40. I want to generate a report whenever I press the button. I am able to generate it...
Replies
Views
Excuse my inexperience with cicode, I have a citect issue I need to make "Global" where the line below is shown in bold in the below function...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone, I am working on an already existing project updating new equipments installed. I have no prior experience in this field but I do...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am maintaining a Citect SCADA with 2 x IO servers and 2 x File servers. the version of Citect is 5.21.00 Service Pack G. I have my project...
Replies
Views
Hi i am by no means a cicode expert in fact i struggle with code. as a plant electrician i can do alarms, graphis, trends etc. i have citect...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom