FTVSE Alarm User Message

DBLD99

I currently am using a user message for the printer is FTVSE of \11d\8t InAlm\40S

My customer wants this to be in military time : is it as simple as telling him to change the XP machine to military time? Or is there a way in RSView to do this?

Thanks

No, changing the XP to "military time" will not change your printer message. Yes, in RSView there are System instructions to convert times to different formats.

Similar Topics

Hello everyone, Other than the "Find" binoculars, and typing each Display name out one at a time, is there an easier way to see which of the...
Replies
Views
I am wondering if anyone has created an alarm within a global object via VBA? Yes, I will explain. I have a global object. It references an...
Replies
Views
Story time: We have two similar machines on a Factorytalk View Distributed Network. This SE server has several different machines on it as well...
Replies
Views
I have converted RSV32 to FTVSE Distributed. pretty straightforward... I cant seem to figure out how or find any documentation to migrate RSV32...
Replies
Views
I need your help as I have a factory talk 7 installed on server and 3 clients connected to this server two clients I can read live tags but the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom