Ob86

kURT ADAM

Hi,

I have a problem with a PLC that gose in to fault now and then with a bus fault. The only thing that helps is t repower the ET200m Isle and the PLC. I think the cause may be a short power failure on the ET200M isle.
Now if I use OB86 than the PLC will not go into stop.
My Question is : will the busfault go away when the ET200M is powered again? And will the communication restart then?

Kurt

Also, you should probably add some logic in OB86 that records exactly which module faulted out. Of course, I'm assuming that you have an HMI that can display this info. If not, then an empty OB86 should suffice.

Similar Topics

Hello.We are using S7-300 Cpu.Sometimes give an error.OB86 and OB122 blocks called.OB86 Block ; L #OB86_FLT_ID T...
Replies
Views
I have a S71200 PLC connected to GSD board as a ProFinet I/O I am tasked with detecting when loss of communication happens I understand this...
Replies
Views
Hi, lets say that wehave one S7-1500 and one ET200S connected through profibus. I remove profibus connection from ET and detect a problem using...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm working with OB86 to track some diagnostic data, i write all start information of the OB to a DB including the timestamp. but when i...
Replies
Views
Hi My PLC wont accept OB86,but the simulaor will It is a 6ES7-315-2AG10-0AB0 /V2.0 OB86 is actually 'empty' of code. The config is basically...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom