HMI to control EGC2 Carburetor over Modbus

Hi_techrob

Hi all,

I am trying to use a Schneider Electric STU855 to control a Continental Control Corporation EGC2 over modbus> I have EGC2 modbus registers. Any tip to go about this will be helpful.

Note: EGC2 has a 4 way sealed modbus (RTU) connector port, I stripped the cable, wire it to db9-female connector, test communication, which responded good!!!. Now need to try and use vejeo designer to program the HMI to control the carburator without a PLC if this possible.

Give me ideas, fellow engineers; Thanks Rob

Similar Topics

Hi, I'm thinking about using commands for Melservo J5 controller via HMI without PLC. Have you guys done this kind of control configuration for...
Replies
Views
I want to program an Exor HMI using a Rockwell controller. However, when exporting the tag list from the controller and importing it into JMobile...
Replies
Views
Greetings experts, I'm attempting to create a custom LED control in TwinCAT HMI, and for the life of me I cannot get the thing to resize after I...
Replies
Views
Can an HMI access the control logix plc tag's Description? It's relatively new that the PLC stores the PLC tags descriptors in it's own plc...
Replies
Views
Can anyone share the hardware/software in integrating Radio-frequency identification (RFID) security on a plant floor's OEM machine HMI's? I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom