alpha 2 gsm smr problem

hopper

hi i'm using an alpha 2 al2-14mr-d logic relay and am struggling to transfer a value received from a sms txt to more than one counter. basically my circuit is a pulsed input feed to several counters setup to count to a value then give an output and reset to recount again. each counter has different values for different count ratios and feed their own outputs. i cannot find a way to make a received txt place to new value into the correct counter, hopefully someone will be able to point me in the right direction please.i have attached a screen jpg of the cct.

many thanks
hopper

image1.jpg

Similar Topics

Hi, I have a Mitsubishi Alpha 2 Plc and am trying to link this to GSM Modem (Quasar Q2403R). With no success I am struggling with the following: 1...
Replies
Views
Hi there, Need help to show alarm messages on a Alpha 220C display. I am using Studio 5000, 1734-232ASC module. Need help to setup the string...
Replies
Views
Hello guys, I have a Fuji Alpha smart 5 servo drive in one of our machines. I want to get a upload of the parameters from it. I have installed PC...
Replies
Views
I am trying to connect USB to RS232 cable to the RS232CAB that is used with the Alpha series PLC. I am getting a failed to open com port error...
Replies
Views
I have downloaded a project from a Mitsubishi Alpha PLC that we are having issues with and the representation is Boolean. Is it possible to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom